If you’re looking for an all-in-one email marketing platform, Constant Contact might be just what you need. With a wide range of features and integrations, it’s no wonder why many businesses choose Constant Contact for their email marketing needs.
In this article, we’ll be taking a closer look at Constant Contact and giving you a comprehensive review of its features, pricing, and more.
What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is an email marketing platform that allows businesses to create and send email campaigns to their subscribers. With Constant Contact, businesses can create customizable email templates, segment their email lists, and track their email campaign performance. Constant Contact also offers features such as social media integration, website building, and online surveys.
How to Use Constant Contact
To get started with Constant Contact, follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for a Constant Contact account and choose a pricing plan that fits your needs. (Free trial available)
- Import your email list into Constant Contact or create a new list.
- Create an email campaign using one of Constant Contact’s customizable templates or create your own.
- Add content to your email campaign, such as text, images, and links.
- Choose your email recipients and schedule your email campaign to be sent.
- Track the performance of your email campaign using Constant Contact’s reporting tools.
Constant Contact vs. Competitors
When it comes to email marketing platforms, there are a few big players in the game. Let’s compare Constant Contact to some of its main competitors:
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is perhaps the most well-known email marketing platform, and it’s often the first one that comes to mind. While it has a user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, it lacks some of the advanced features that Constant Contact offers.
- Hubspot: Hubspot is a powerful all-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing, CRM, and lead generation tools. However, it can be overwhelming for beginners, and its pricing is much higher than Constant Contact’s.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit is a popular email marketing platform for bloggers and creators. It offers advanced automation features and landing page templates, but it’s more expensive than Constant Contact and has a steeper learning curve.
- GetResponse: GetResponse is an email marketing platform that offers automation tools, landing pages, and webinars. Its pricing is similar to Constant Contact’s, but it doesn’t have as many integrations or advanced features.
- Drip: Drip is an email marketing platform that specializes in eCommerce. It offers advanced automation features and integrations with popular eCommerce platforms, but it’s more expensive than Constant Contact and may be overkill for small businesses.
Different Constant Contact Products
Constant Contact offers two main products: Email & Digital Marketing and Lead Gen & CRM. Let’s explore what each of these products includes.
- Email & Digital Marketing: This product is designed for businesses that want to send email newsletters, promotional emails, and automated campaigns. It includes a drag-and-drop email editor, customizable templates, list management tools, and analytics.
- Lead Gen & CRM: This product is designed for businesses that want to capture leads and manage customer relationships. It includes landing page templates, pop-up forms, lead magnets, and integrations with popular CRMs like Salesforce and Hubspot.
Pros & Cons of Using Constant Contact
- User-friendly interface: Constant Contact has a simple and easy-to-use interface, making it a great choice for beginners who want to create professional-looking emails.
- Variety of email templates: The platform offers a wide selection of customizable email templates, making it easy to create beautiful and effective emails without any design skills.
- Marketing automation: With Constant Contact’s automation features, you can set up targeted campaigns that send specific messages to different groups of subscribers based on their behavior, demographics, and more.
- List-building tools: The tool has various list-building tools, including sign-up forms, pop-ups, and landing pages, making it easier to grow your subscriber base.
- Integration options: Constant Contact integrates with a range of other tools and platforms, including Salesforce, Shopify, and Facebook, making it easier to manage your marketing efforts from one place.
- Limited A/B testing: While Constant Contact does offer A/B testing, it’s limited compared to some other email marketing tools, making it harder to optimize your campaigns for better results.
- Fewer advanced features: Constant Contact may not have as many advanced features as some other tools, making it less suitable for larger or more complex marketing campaigns.
- Pricing: While Constant Contact’s pricing is reasonable for smaller businesses, it can be more expensive for larger organizations or those with larger email lists.
- No free plan: Unlike some other email marketing tools, Constant Contact doesn’t offer a free plan, so you’ll need to be prepared to pay from the start.
- Template customization: While Constant Contact offers a variety of templates, customization options are limited, which may be frustrating for those who want to create more unique email designs.
Constant Contact Pricing
1) Email & Digital Marketing plans
2) Lead Gen & CRM plans
Constant Contact Features
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is the foundation of Constant Contact. The platform offers a variety of customizable email templates to choose from, making it easy for users to create professional-looking emails. It also allows users to create and manage contact lists, segment their audience, and schedule their email campaigns in advance.
- Marketing Automation: Constant Contact’s marketing automation feature allows users to create automated email series based on triggers such as user behavior or specific dates. This feature can help save time and increase engagement with your audience.
- Landing Pages: The landing page builder in Constant Contact is easy to use and allows users to create professional-looking pages without any coding experience. These pages can be used to promote specific products, events, or services and can be customized with various elements such as images, videos, and forms.
- Event Marketing: Constant Contact’s event marketing feature allows users to create and promote events through email campaigns and social media. The platform also includes an event registration system that can be customized to fit the specific needs of your event.
- List-Building Tools: Constant Contact provides various tools for users to build their email list, such as pop-up forms, landing pages, and Facebook lead ads. These tools are designed to help users grow their email list and reach a larger audience.
- A/B Testing: A/B testing is a powerful feature in Constant Contact that allows users to test different variations of their email campaigns to see which one performs better. This feature can help improve engagement rates and increase conversions.
- Integration: Constant Contact integrates with a variety of third-party tools such as Salesforce, Shopify, and WordPress. These integrations make it easy to streamline your marketing efforts and keep all your data in one place.
- Reporting: Constant Contact’s reporting features allow users to track the success of their email campaigns and see how their audience is engaging with their content. The platform provides various metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and bounce rates.
- Ecommerce: Constant Contact’s ecommerce features allow users to create and send targeted email campaigns based on their customers’ purchase history. This can help increase customer loyalty and drive more sales.
- SMS Marketing: In addition to email marketing, Constant Contact also offers SMS marketing. Users can send text messages to their audience to promote products, events, or services.
- Social Media Marketing: Constant Contact’s social media marketing features allow users to create and schedule social media posts from within the platform. This makes it easy to manage all your marketing efforts in one place.
- Mobile Apps: Constant Contact has mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices, allowing users to manage their email campaigns and marketing efforts on the go.
Other Similar Articles
1) Gmass Review
Constant Contact FAQ’s
1) How much does Constant Contact cost?
2) Does Constant Contact offer a free trial?
3) Can I use Constant Contact for email marketing?
4) What types of templates are available in Constant Contact?
5) What is the Constant Contact Affiliate Program and how can I join?
6) How can I cancel my Constant Contact subscription?
7) Can I use Constant Contact for non-profit organizations?
8) Does Constant Contact have a limit on the number of emails I can send?