PrizeRebel, launched in 2007, is one of the oldest survey websites on the Internet today. PrizeRebel pays you for completing surveys, participating in contests, and completing tasks.
With over 12 million+ members, PrizeRebel gives away thousands of dollars every month as gift cards and PayPal cash.
This is going to be an in-depth PrizeRebel review & guide. We’ll see how people are making 25$/day and what you can learn to boost your earnings.
I believe in taking action. Click below to create a PrizeRebel account and read on.
What is PrizeRebel?
PrizeRebel is a platform that connects consumers with market researchers who are interested in opinions.
PrizeRebel themselves does not conduct any surveys. They act as a middleman.
PrizeRebel was founded in 2007 (California, USA). The founder details are unknown from what is available on the Internet.
The above image illustrates, iAngelic as a market research company. PrizeRebel is their brand and a flagship market research panel under which they connect consumers & PrizeRebel clients who are looking to take surveys.
PrizeRebel currently has over 10 million+ users who take surveys. Brands are always looking for improving their products and for that they need opinions. That’s where PrizeRebel jumps in.
Is PrizeRebel Legit?
PrizeRebel is one of the oldest survey websites on the Internet today. They are in the market research industry for over 15 years now.
They have over 240k followers on Facebook, 33k followers on Twitter, and around 15k followers on Instagram.
With a user base of 10 million+ members and giving away 21 million dollars in rewards, They are a legitimate company and are safe to use.
They have a testimonial section on their website where real users submit earning proofs. (Check Testimonials below)
Source: PrizeRebel Testimonials Page
How to Use PrizeRebel?
The signing up process on PrizeRebel is simple, but the dashboard can be intimidating to understand. (I will simplify that)
i) Signup Process on PrizeRebel
- You can create an account on PrizeRebel using your Facebook or Email id.
- Complete your profile details (Information should be real).
Tip: The information that you provide in the profile section & survey should be consistent to avoid disqualification.
The extension helps you do the following things
- Get notification of new surveys - Get a quick overview of your earnings on PrizeRebel - Check your referral earning stats.
Here is a quick video overview of PrizeRebel Extension:
This completes the registration process. You can start taking new surveys.
Tip: Go to your account section and update your Paypal email address. It should match with the email address in your Paypal account.
How to make money with PrizeRebel
PrizeRebel to put it simply is not just another survey website. Along with surveys, it provides you with many other earning opportunities.
Raffles, lucky numbers, contests, promo codes, videos, tasks, and referral earnings are some of the interesting ways to earn money.
Let us discuss each one of them in detail.
A) Earn: By using this section, you can earn from surveys & offerwalls.
- Surveys: PrizeRebel as a partnership with research companies & brands who are looking for user opinions.
Peanut Labs, Yoursurveys & Daily are some of their survey partners.
Just like any other GPT (Get paid-to) survey website that has partnerships with other survey providers, there will be high disqualification rates.
While you participate in the survey, you will encounter attention-check questions. Make sure that you read thoroughly. (example below)
Some survey partners have a quality score. If your score goes down, they may ban you or not provide you with more surveys.
- Selecting wrong attention check questions - Not following the natural speed of completing the surveys - Not providing detailed response to the question - Completing multiple surveys at a time Are some of the reason for decreased quality score.
To be able to know you have completed the survey and get credited with points, please make sure you reached the ”Thank you” page.
- Offerwalls: It is a dedicated page with different offers to complete and earn points.
They have partnered with AdGate, OfferToro, AdGem, and other offer providers. You can earn points by completing surveys, playing games, watching videos & downloading apps.
B) Rewards: In the rewards section, you can use your points to redeem gift cards and PayPal cash. In addition, you can also submit a testimonial (proof of earnings from PrizeRebel) and earn more points.
You get 50 points for picture testimonials & 200 points for video testimonials.
C) Win: This section has Raffles, Lucky numbers & contests.
- Raffles: You need to buy tickets (1 ticket is worth 10 points) to participate in their weekly draws. The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have to win.
- Lucky numbers: Similar to a raffle, you buy tickets here and choose 4 numbers. If they’re matched, you win the jackpot with up to 7500 points.
- Contests: There are different contests (Survey, Referral and Offerwall). You need to compete with other members and the one who earns more points in the given time period wins.
D) Invite: Here we have a PrizeRebel referral program where you get points for every friend you refer.
PrizeRebel has a great referral/affiliate program. If you’re a beginner, you can earn 15% of your friend’s lifetime earnings.
Example: For every 100 points your friend earns, you get 15 points.
As your level increases, your referral percentage increases as well. For Silver you get 20%, For Gold & Platinum you get 25%, For Diamond, you get 30%.
Here is my referral link: Create PrizeRebel Account.
Note: Only one PrizeRebel account per household is allowed, Referral link will not work with family members.
E) Level: The more points you earn on PrizeRebel, the higher level you reach and the more earning opportunities you have.
Some benefits include:
- Gold level or above members will have their rewards processed immediately. - You get special bonus (1-3% depending on your level) applied to your monthly earnings. For example: If you have earned 100 points in a month and fall under 3% bonus category. You will get 3 extra points. - When you redeem your rewards you get prize discount. For example: If you are a diamond level member and have 485 points. You can redeem 5$ amazon giftcard that requires 500 points. (You got 3% discount of 15 points).
On the top right corner, you will see the option to apply the promo codes.
How much can you earn on PrizeRebel and is 25$/day possible?
On average, people are earning between 10 to 35 dollars per month.
People in the United States have access to special surveys that are not available for other countries. This is why the country plays a role in your earnings.
Yes, you can make $25 a day on PrizeRebel. The surveys alone won’t get you there. You need to use their referral program.
We have a Reddit user Odd_Couple who achieved this mark. He shared this on Reddit.
The user has over 17k members in his Facebook group. He shares his referral link to earn points.
The key to this is first earning rewards on PrizeRebel, then sharing the proof on social media. This makes people use your referral link.
PrizeRebel Tips and Tricks:
A few things you can keep in mind to qualify for more surveys:
- Choose right survey partners:
PrizeRebel has many survey partners but you have to choose the right one that pays well.
It again is a trial & error method. You need to try their surveys, get disqualified & eventually find out which survey company is best for you.
- Decision makers & Product buyers are important
Researchers are looking for people who can take decisions and are interested in buying products in the near future or have used them in the past.
In the above image, I would have selected: ”I am looking for purchase within the next 6 months from now”.
I know that I’ve asked you to be honest with your answers. This is something you can do if you want to make money and not waste your time.
- Qualification questions play important role
Every time you take a survey there are some qualification questions to answer. These questions decide whether or not you will take the survey.
As per the rule book, you need to answer the questions with honesty but this will get you disqualified most of the time.
Solution? It is said that, if you choose
- Your age 24 (or anything around this)
- Income 100k$ (or anything around this)
- Work as Part time in Large size organization
- Job title as C-level/Business owner or similar company decision makers
- Have a degree and own a house.
You have more chances of qualifying for the surveys & earning points.
Note: This is not 100% verified but it has worked for many.
- Ability to pick up the hints
The surveys are made for specific audiences. Knowing what type of audience the company is looking for is important to avoid disqualification.
For example, If they ask- How frequently do you watch movies? (This gives you a hint that they are looking for people who watch movies) Now in the next question, If they ask- Do you work in the Entertainment Industry? (This gives you a hint they don't want you to work in this industry because it can influence survey results.)
Hope you got the basic concept of answering survey questions.
- Many Opportunities: PrizeRebel is not just another survey website. Along with surveys you have contests, raffles and offerwalls.
- Solid Referral System: You can earn upto 30% of your referral’s life time earnings. Not possible in most survey websites.
- Good customer support: They have a team on reddit and social media that answers all your questions.
- Available Globally: PrizeRebel is available worldwide, providing opportunities to people in the developing countries.
- Different Rewards: Paypal cash, Amazon giftcards, Online game giftcards, Physical products & many other local giftcards are available. This gives you more choices.
- Get Paid to (GPT) Site: They don’t have their own surveys. They act as a middleman and redirect you to other survey websites. This leads to more disqualification.
- More Confusion: With so many surveys & offerwall partners, It can be difficult to find a reliable partner that pays well.
- One account per family: You can only have one account per household, creating new accounts can lead to ban.
- More competition: They have a weekly contests and giveaways, but their community is over 10 million users. It’s not easy to win their contest.
Sites like PrizeRebel
Here are a few reliable survey websites to try.
PrizeRebel is one of the oldest survey websites on the Internet. They have a strong community that is always interested in taking surveys. PrizeRebel is definitely a website to keep in your beer money website list to earn that extra income.